We are currently offering
Swe-Thai Massage Techniques
- One day course that teaches the fundamental techniques that make up Swe-Thai Massage.
- Learn six specialized techniques and how to use them in conjunction with eight yoga-style stretches.
- Great for new therapists as well as veteran therapists wanting to learn new techniques that can help save their hands and bodies.
- Start using these techniques right away in your daily massage routine.
Table Top Thai Massage
- Learn Traditional Thai Massage on the table.
- Great for therapists who do not have the capability of working on a floor mat.
- Learn supine, prone, and side-lying positions.
- Bonus material: Learn the specific Nine Point treatments for the abdominals.
Thai Foot Massage
- A component of Traditional Thai Massage that focuses on the feet.
- May be used for relaxation or to treat a variety of health conditions.
- Thai foot stick included with the workshop.
- Can be used as a stand-alone 60-minute session or as an addition to your massage routine.
Why Universal Touch Courses are better
- Class sizes never exceed a ratio of 30 students to 1 instructor.
- All courses are 95% hands-on instruction, which means learning happens more quickly.
- Instructors will guide you in a step-by-step fashion ensuring solid competency and understanding upon course completion.
- Students can complete a course and walk away with solid techniques which can be added immediately to their existing routines.
- Proven techniques will increase business and wow your clientele, making them repeat customers.
- Universal Touch techniques reduce stress and fatigue on the therapist, prolonging their efficacy.
- Universal Touch provides complete manuals with photo illustrations for every technique.